#7 4900 Cartier Street, Vancouver, BCMLS®#: V633942
- Property Valuesold for
- Property Address#7 4900 Cartier Street, SHAUGHNESSY PLACE, Vancouver, BC, V6M 4H2, Canada
- Style2 Storey
- Year Built1981
- Taxes$3,401 (2006)
- Living Area1,878 sq.ft.
- Bathrooms2 full & 1 half
- Maintenance Fee$550.00
#7 4900 Cartier Street, SHAUGHNESSY PLACE, Vancouver, BC, V6M 4H2, Canada
Wow! This is an unbelievable home! It was taken back to the studs and completely rebuilt during the last two years! Every square inch is smartly done with the latest and best materials. Features two bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a gourmet kitchen with Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances. Extensive use of limestone and granite for floors and counters, and imported Anigre wood for cabinetry. End unit with several sets of French doors that open to a large wrap around patio and a professionally landscaped garden. Bright, open and exquisite!
- The home was totally gutted to the studs, re-wired, re-plumbed, new doors throughout.
- Replaced windows and skylights.
- New furnace.
- New hot water tank.
- New staircase and landing under the supervision of two engineers (steel beams, glass and stainless steel rail, fir steps).
- Custom millwork for all cabinets in den, kitchen, wet bar and bathrooms in imported Anigre wood, designed and fabricated by Scott Illot.
- Viewpoint Construction (Claudio Fischer) was the contractor and principle builder.
- Limestone floors.
- Solid limestone slab around fireplace.
- Solid limestone slab steps to basement.
- Granite counters.
- Heated floors in bathrooms.
- Wool carpeting on the top floor.
- Landscaping by Daphne Frost Garden Design.
- Shikoku Landscape Construction (principal designer of Japanese Gardens at UBC) including arrangements for the backhoe and trucking.
- Arbor-Care tree conservation services.
- Sprinkler system installed by Harris Irrigation.
Listing Provided By
RE/MAX Select Properties
- Annette Schroeder
- Phone: 604-737-8865
- Fax: 604-737-8512
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Re/Max Select Properties
- 5487 West Boulevard
- Vancouver, BC
- V6M 3W5